Youth and Trade Roadmap
The Youth and Trade Roadmap helps to tackle the root causes of youth unemployment and competitive market constraints, which are at the heart of irregular migration.
My Government is fully committed to leading and implementing the Youth and Trade Roadmap to turn the tide of youth migration. The roadmap directly supports our country’s new National Development Plan to empower youth.Vice President Tambajang
ITC is committed to working with The Gambia to help young people move from being job seekers to creators through trade. The roadmap will serve as a guiding compass to bolster competitiveness and develop economic opportunities for youth, in line with the Government’s priorities.Arancha González | Executive Director, ITC
The roadmap includes the Strategic Youth and Trade Development Roadmap, which lays down the overarching vision and rationale at the national level, and three action plans for youth to add value and tap into new opportunities in the priority sectors with the highest potential to generate employment: nuts and agro-processing, ICT and tourism.
- STRATEGIC YOUTH AND TRADE ROADMAP OF THE GAMBIA 2018-2022
- YOUTH AND TRADE ROADMAPS OF THE GAMBIA 2018-2022 - GAMBIA NUTS AND AGROPROCESSING
- YOUTH AND TRADE ROADMAPS OF THE GAMBIA 2018-2022 - INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
- YOUTH AND TRADE ROADMAPS OF THE GAMBIA 2018-2022 - TOURISM
- LAUNCH YOUTH AND TRADE ROADMAP - PRESS RELEASE
- YOUTH AND TRADE ROADMAP FLYER