Application deadline EXTENDED to 10 January 2021 5pm!
The Andandorr Investment Readiness Programme is a joint initiative between the Gambia Angel Investors Network (GAIN) and the International Trade Centre (ITC) under the EU-Funded Youth Empowerment Project (YEP) and SheTrades Gambia project to equip high growth entrepreneurs with investment readiness skillsets. The objective of the programme is to accelerate the growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) through a series of masterclass sessions aiming to increase their fundraising capacity, build their growth strategy and create business linkages between investors and enterprises to create sustainable businesses in the Gambia.
Benefit of Participation
- Expose and educate you on different fund raising opportunities;
- Help you develop a CLEAR fund raising strategy;
- Help you build VIABLE revenue streams and accelerate the growth of your business;
- Access to a network of investors, including GAIN;
- Invitation to participate at pitching events with the possibility to attract the right capital for your business;
- Certificate of completion.
- Must be Gambian age (15-35years)
- Business must be registered
- Have a product/service in the market with strong growth potential etc. All sectors are eligible
- Motivation to scale and raise funding
- Committed to attend all the masterclasses (6 modules) including submitting required deliverables
||Investment Readiness Programme for entrepreneurs/start-ups
||Provide masterclass to fifty (50) entrepreneurs/start-ups on investment readiness to boost their fundraising capacity and create business linkages between investors and entrepreneurs.
A hands-on method
|The delivery method is based on the learning-by-doing approach. Experts from GAIN and Vertis Capital in Senegal will deliver the sessions.
The participants will be provided with practical tools to apply the lessons in their daily business operations. The participants will set in the beginning of the programme objectives with the instructor to ensure maximum impact.
||Topics ? 4hrs per session (3days)
What is investment readiness?
Key players in the Investment ecosystem
Investment processes (screening, term sheet, negotiation and closing)
Other financers: banks, Microfinance institutions, Crowdfunding
Business planning and why is this important for raising capital
Legal and financial requirements for external funding
Tentative Training dates : 12th- 14th Jan 2021
||Topics ? 4hrs per session (3 days)
How to write investment appraisal
How to do Company valuation/its importance
Understanding Equity Investment (equity investors, venture capital &private equity)
Investment documents: Term sheet, Shareholder agreement, convertible note
The investment proposition: The Pitch deck
Training Dates : 09th – 12th Feb 2021
||Fundraising plan, Investment proposal, 2-3 financial projections & Pitch deck
- Complete/Filled google application form ( https://bit.ly/InvestmentReadinessGAIN)
- Copy of Business Registration
- A minimum of 6 months financial records (Financail statements, bookkeeping etc)
- Identification certificate (ID, Passport, Drivers License etc)
Additional documents that will make your application stronger:
- Un-Audited Financial Statements for existing companies (1-2 years)
- Financial Plan (2-3 years)
Please submit your application via the google form https://bit.ly/InvestmentReadinessGAIN
The Application Deadline is -- EXTENDED -- 10 January 2021 at 5pm .
For enquires please contact Alieu Senghore, Managing Director (GAIN) below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Alieu Senghore - 220 764 9135
- Shortlisted candidates might be contacted for an online interview.
- Priority is given to members of the Andandorr, YEP Tech Start-up, and SheTrades Gambia Project as part of their support package.