Are you a creative and motivated Gambian designer? This opportunity is perfect for you! The Youth Empowerment Project (YEP) is launching a competition for creative minds to design the branding of 4 newly acquired vehicles.
Each winning design will get 5,000 Dalasi. The max prize is 20,000 Dalasi for the branding of 4 cars.
- Gambian youth from 15 to 35 years old
- Able do design and indicate implementation method for the branding of the vehicles
DOs and DON'Ts
- The design must feature the logos of YEP, ITC, EU Trust Fund and Gambia Government Coat of Arms. Check the left-column for YEP, ITC and EU Trust Fund logos.
- The design should highlight Gambian youth empowerment in light of YEP objectives.
- Design proposal need to clarify how it would be implemented (e.g. print) and it needs to be feasible in order to be eligible.
- Do not include any logos, trademarks, designs, or other intellectual property or commercial property.
- The design must be your original work. Plagiarized work will be automatically disqualified.
- Designers can include their signature, but it should be discrete.
- Model: Nissan Patrol Station Wagon (4WD)
- Colour: White
- Quantity: 4 (four)
Applications should include:
- Design image in high-quality (.JPEG, .GIF, .PNG)
- Cover letter that contains:
- Contact information
- Clarification on method to implement the design
Applications should be submitted to the following address.
Both hard and electronic applications are accepted.
Mr. Baboucarr Sallah
Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC)
Sait Matty Road, BakauKMSD, The Gambia, Tel: +220 4495 776