The Earth Builders Association, in collaboration with the Startup Incubator and the International Trade Centre (headquarters in Geneva) under the auspices of the EU-Gambia Government Youth Empowerment Project (YEP), are inviting applications for a scholarship for Gambian youths to pursue employability skills development training in compressed stabilised earth blocks (CSEB) production and use.
- Must be a youth (between 15 to 35 years)
- Show strong interest and be self-motivated
- Must be resident in the specific region in which the training is taking place
- Must be a Gambian
There will be three trainings for the following regions and dates:
1. West Coast Region and GBA 05th – 10th November, 2018
2. North Bank Region 19th – 24th November 2018
3. Central River Region 3rd – 8th December 2018
All interested Youths are required to pick up Application Forms from:
- For West Coast and Greater Banjul Area Training from the National Youth Council in Kanifing, YEP Office in Bakau, Regional Youth Centre in Brikama,
- For North Bank Region training from the Youth Centres in Kerewan, Fafarenni,
- For the Central River Region training from the Youth Centres in Janjanbureh and Bansang.
The form should be filled out properly and returned at the same place no later than 31st October 2018. Application forms can also be downloaded from www.yep.gm. Alternatively, scanned completed applications can also be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +3100817.
You can also apply online here.
Deadline for submission of applications is 31st October 2018 at 14:00.
For any enquiries, please contact Modou Touray on 3100817.