The Gambia Technical Training Institute (GTTI) in collaboration with the International Trade Centre through the support of the European Union-funded Youth Empowerment Project (YEP), are inviting applications for skills development training at GTTI Mansakonko (LRR) and Julangel (CRR) Campuses. The duration of each programme is 9 months.
- Horticulture (at the Julangel campus)
- Rural Mechanics/ Welding and Fabrication (at Manasakonko campus)
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be between 15 to 35 years old;
- Have completed basic education or some form of education;
- Have a basic written and verbal command of the English language;
- Show a strong commitment to acquiring the skills and completing the programme.
All interested youths are required to pick up application forms from any of the following GTTI campuses in Julangel (CRR), Mansakonko (LRR), Kanifing (KMC), or the nearest youth centre. All completed application forms should be returned to the campus where they were collected on or before 26th September 2021.
Preference will be given to young Gambians from rural areas. Women and returnees are encouraged to apply.
For more enquiries, please contact the following telephone numbers :
Mansakonko: Wandipha Fatty 3789573, 2006980
Julangel : Momodou Baldeh 2646349, 7112907
Main Campus: 4377025