GTMI invites young Gambians to apply for the skills training programs below. These training programs are fully sponsored by the International Trade Centre through the European Union funded Youth Empowerment project.
- Satellite Installation: This course is designed to train technicians in the installation and repairs of satellite receivers for the home and businesses.
- Application Development: This course is designed to train application developers at the junior level. Upon graduation, the trainees will be able to design, develop, test, and deploy apps
- Satellite Receiver Installation
- Application Development
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Be between 16 to 35 years;
- Have completed basic education at least Grade 9 (for Solar and Satellite);
- Have completed Grade 12 (for Application Development)
- Adequate IT Knowledge with at least Certificate Level (for Application Development)
- Have a basic written and verbal command of the English language;
- Show strong commitment in acquiring the skills and completing the programme.
These trainings target unemployed Gambian youth; with particular attention on girls, differently able persons and migrant returnees.
Interested candidates are required to pick up an application form at GTMI Kanifing Campus, GTMI Basse Annex, GAMTEL Farafenni Branch and GAMTEL Soma Branch. Applicants are required to fill the application form and attach one passport photo, a copy of their birth certificate or national identity card and as well as copies of their results and other academic qualifications.
The Forms should be properly filled and returned to the stations mentioned above no later than 24th September 2021.
For any enquiries, please contact: 9966461 , 9519999,4395776