A pitching competition of the TAF Africa Foundation gives young Gambians the opportunity to win up to 1 million Dalasis. The competition takes place succeeding, TAFCON, TAF Africa Global's annual conference at Coral Beach Hotel, Brufut. Participants will pitch their ideas to a panel of judges, including Fady Hocheimy (Managing Director, MFH Group), Haddy Faye (Founder/CEO Absolute GLAM & Entertainment), Harona Drammeh (Founder/CEO Paradise TV/FM & MediaMatic) and Fatim Badjie (CEO/Proprietor Ace Communications Executive).
- Contestants must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Must have a registered business in the Gambia
- Must submit a business plan
- Business must have been registered for a minimum of 6months and a maximum of 2 years
- Must have a valid bank account in your business name or personal name
Find more information and apply here.