Application for Training Programme on Compressed Stabilized Earth Blocks (CSEB) Production and Use. The Youth Empowerment Project (YEP Gambia) in partnership with Startup Incubator Gambia is organizing a Ten-day Training programme on Compressed Stabilized Earth Blocks (CSEB) production and use, from the 4th to the 14th December 2017 at Auroville Earth Institute, India for 15 trainees
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Fluent in English,
- Youth should be below 35,
- Keen to learn something new,
- Able to do simple calculations and understand theoretical lectures,
- Able to work physically and interested to do hand’s on training.
In short, clever people who can understand theory, who are interested to learn new skills and willing to work hard.
WHO CAN APPLY
1.Brick-makers from Youth groups currently involved in earth block making (incl. at least 1 Youth representing each of the 5 regions),
2. Masons (with a previous work experience in earth construction),
3. Registered architects and structural engineers (with a previous work experience in earth construction),
4. Registered contractors engineers (with a previous work experience in earth construction),
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline for submission of applications is WEDNESDAY, 18th October, 2017