Startup Incubator Gambia (SIG) and the International Trade Centre (ITC) are partnering under the EU-Funded Youth Empowerment Project (YEP) and invite ideal candidates who are passionate about entrepreneurship development and ready to train fellow Gambians following the Training of Trainers (ToT) on Design Thinking Methodology to apply.
Are you a youth? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship development, and creating wealth for the new Gambia? Enroll now in the training of trainers’ course on design thinking. The five (5) day course will be conducted in February 2021.
- Gambian, aged between 15 and 35 years
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Have a post-secondary education/university degree in social sciences (management, marketing, economics, business admin. or a related field)
- Half a page motivational statement to demonstrate interest in the course
- Experience in entrepreneurship-related areas and/or prior experience in conducting training would be an advantage
- Fully committed to complete the course and to provide feedback to SIG about the impact of the training
- Willingness and availability to conduct design thinking training for youth and women entrepreneurs including those in the provinces
- Motivation letter
- Photocopy of birth certificate or any identity document
- Photocopy of post-secondary/ university degree or attestation or transcript
Applications to be submitted to the address below. Both hard and electronic applications are accepted.
Startup Incubator Gambia
MSTE Building, Kanifing Institutional Layout
Application Deadline: --EXTENDED-- 24 January 2021 at 4pm GMT
For any enquiries, please call: + (220) 4382050|3142286