Are you a creative mind? Are you passionate about quality and wish to showcase your talents and ideas? Here’s the opportunity…Hurry and take advantage!!
Theme: “Quality as a driver of business excellence and access to markets”
TGSB in partnership with ITC, through an MOU within the framework of the YEP initiative, hereby invites all youth with creative minds to participate in this exciting competition for the production of a video on the above theme.
Submission of entries should be made at the address below.
Closing date: 30 November 2017
Address: The Gambia Standards Bureau, 130 Kairaba Avenue
Tel: 449 45 12 / 213 5856
Eligibility Criteria and Rules
- Anyone within the age bracket of 18 – 35 years can enter the competition, except for staff of TGSB and their respective spouses and children.
- Submissions from both individuals and teams are accepted.
- Applicants must send their Full Name, Organization/Company/Society (if applicable), a short biography, Email and Tel no. and a Photo to be used in the promotion of the competition.
- The Video should illustrate the value of quality and how it can be good for business by providing competitive advantage and access to market.
- Length and format: Your video should be a maximum of 180 seconds long, and be the standard YouTube format (16:9 aspect ratio).
- No. of entries: Up to two (2) entries can be submitted by an individual or group
- Language: Videos must be in English.
- Submission of entries: Entries may be submitted as follows:
Physical submission at TGSB Office in a suitable media.
Email a compressed MPEG file less than 4MB to: email@example.com
A brief write up explaining what the video is trying to show and its relation to the theme.
- Selection of winners: An independent Jury will select and announce the winners as follows: Gold, Silver and Bronze. The decision of the Jury is final. No appeals shall be entertained.
- Prizes: Each winner shall receive a Certificate of Recognition and a Trophy.
DOs and DON’Ts
- You must get permission from anyone who will appear in your video.
- Do not include any logos, trademarks, designs, or other intellectual property or commercial property in your film.
- The selected video should not have any commercial or other promotional material including advertisements, personal solicitations or details of any company.
- Do not include any offensive or sensitive content including but not limited to religious, anti/religious, racial, political, obscene, violent, pornographic content, illegal content or someone with a criminal record.
- The submitted work must be your original work. Plagiarized work will be automatically disqualified.
- By entering the Competition you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these rules and are fully familiar with its contents.